9:00 - 17:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

0800 1300 513

Book Your Consultation





What are your rights and responsibilities as parents or even grandparents?
Premier Advocates > Children

Do you need advice as a parent in respect of the children of the relationship or marriage when parties separate?

What are your rights, responsibilities and obligations in law as parents or even grandparents?


What are “contact orders” and “residence orders”?

Family courts can set out:

a) who the child will live with, and when and
b) who the child will spend time, or otherwise have contact with, and when.


These issues can be tricky and sensitive to deal with but understanding your rights are important.


Our Services
We can advise on the law and the procedures which should help you decide your options and the best way to handle the matter moving forward.


Just pick up the phone as our service is:

– Affordable
– Accessible
– Available


Call us on our Freephone number: 0800 1300 513


Our team of professionals provides advice, which is practical, clear and straight forward, without all the legal jargon.


We understand the need to provide a service in ways and at times that are convenient to our clients, and at a price which is transparent and affordable.


It only costs £1 per minute (minimum of 15 minutes).